No external knowledge, software, or material will be necessary, because they will all be provided in the course.
The Product Owner is a critical role on the Scrum Team. Getting certified can be a starting point for your career in helping your team deliver the maximum potential value to your customers and stakeholders.
So, you’ve studied the Scrum Guide, take the open assessments, and read the blogs and articles but you’re still not confident enough to pass your assessment exam? We know how you feel, as each attempt is $$$ and time. This quiz contains 80 questions that will help you to prepare for Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) and understanding in order to reduce the stress and maximize your chances of passing on your FIRST try.
I have helped dozens of Agilists become certified. The provided material in this course will get you one step closer to becoming a certified Product Owner™. To further increase your opportunity of success, I would highly recommend visiting our Scrum Master™ Exam Prep – Pass on your FIRST try! course as mastering Scrum fundamentals is mandatory to being a highly effective Product Owner.
Our carefully formulated questions will help you gain a deeper understanding of the Product Owner role within the Scrum framework and help your team and organization achieve Scrum greatness!
This quiz version is for learning. Each question has an explanation. No time limit. No need to answer all questions to finish the quiz.
Pass the quiz several times and you will be prepared well for the real assessment!
Note: Content on our app is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Scrum dot org or Scrum Alliance.
- Pass the Professional Product Owner I (PSPO) certification, on your first attempt.
- Master the Scrum framework and Agile mindset, even if you know nothing now.
- Get unique assessment tips and shortcuts for answering questions of the Professional Product Owner I (PSPO) assessment.
- PSPO I Sniper lectures, tailored explicitly for Professional Product Owner I (PSPO)assessment questions.
- Stunning content, strategically organized course to maximize your learning potential.
- Test your understanding throughout the course with quizzes.
- Get ready to take the Professional Product Owner I (PSPO) assessment by taking exclusive Professional Product Owner I (PSPO) simulators.
-A digital certificate of completion.
Scrum is a framework for developing and sustaining complex products. This Guide contains the definition of Scrum. This definition consists of Scrum’s roles, events, artifacts, and the rules that bind them together.
Important assessment tips
Here's a step-by-step guide to help you succeed
Gustavo holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science and professional Scrum certifications (PSM, PSPO, CSM, and CSPO) and has experienced software development projects for ten years delivering products in several domains such as education, social networks, finance, e-commerce, and several others.
His courses always combine his industry experience and scientific evidence to deliver professional step-by-step instructions.
He takes your learning experience very seriously and spends a lot of time researching how to make your experience more effective and fun.
He will be there for you every step of the way.
Product Owner Certification Training
No Review found